Thursday, January 12, 2017

Who said diamonds were a girl's best friend?

Diamonds, REALLY??

Although diamonds sparkle and diamonds ARE beautiful, diamonds are not always the "bestest" of a girl's circle of friends.
  
Thinking of all the jewels there are and more being added to the discovery list, recall those luscious colors from all ranges of the rainbow!  Gems that are rich, deep and luxurious royal tones to hints of color, soft and pale giving the sense of whispering elegance. All the natural beauty that is sure to please the most discriminating of judges.

Diamonds are among my jewelry "friends" don't get me wrong.  Who couldn't appreciate a stone that is clear yet produces fireworks of color .  But there is something about a Ruby that sings to my soul.

Rubies are rich in color.  The color of the blood of Jesus
Rubies are considered by some "the most powerful in the universe"
Rubies are worn by leaders and royalty 
Rubies can be worn to help get rid of negative thoughts 
Rubies represent a deep and profound love.  Passionate 

If you get bad dreams, try placing a ruby under your pillow, it is said to help.
Wearing a Ruby on your left hand (the same side of your heart) for love and passion, as it can enhance the powers as well as provide a life force as in protection.  Some will say.
Rubies can give you a sense of courage, help with blood flow and improve loving yourself.
A Ruby is believed that it can aid in healing of the heart and help find courage to move on.

Can this possibly be true?  This is just some of the findings and talk of the RUBY.  

I have a few things that I personally relate to the Ruby.  My birth month!  The color red gives me vigor and excels me to leadership of various levels.  The blood of my saviour humbles me, encourages me and holds me.  My passion for vintage.  That name, Ruby inspires me of a beautiful time gone by when little girls were named after such a jewel.  Perhaps they are a true family gem to their parents and all those they meet.  I know I love deeply and the powers and passions of my friendship circle and family are very closely held to my heart.  I love being a Leo, being a July baby and having a Ruby represent me!

Ruby... a crown jewel, a powerful color and a meaning that runs deep.
Ruby, a name.  A leader and a girl's best friend - in more ways than one.

Go out and be a gem to all those you meet.  A jewel that one collects and holds dear.  Be a Ruby! Love passionately, love deep and love to Be...Simply You.

Cherry Cordial dreams and a bounty of blessings to you,
Melany ~






No comments:

Post a Comment